You will have 2 payment options when completing your registration and purchase of tickets -:
Paypal allows you to use your paypal account to pay for your tickets. If you prefer to pay via credit card and don’t own a paypal account, paypal will allow you to pay via credit card by signing up your card.
2. Direct Bank Transfer
Direct bank transfer or wire transfer, is a payment option that doesn’t require payment to be made online. You need to deposit your payment to the bank accounts that we provide you. Choose either the INR or USD account. The banking information will be sent to your email once you make your order.
By choosing this option, Orders are set On Hold until payment clears. We will confirm that payments have cleared bank accounts we provided before processing orders.
If your credit or debit card payment fails, check that you’ve entered all of these details correctly:
- Your personal details, such as your name, billing address or billing country. These details need to correspond with the details your card issuer or bank has on file.
- Your card number or Card Verification Code.
- Your Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode password if applicable.
If the details are correct but your order is refused or declined, it’s likely that the payment was rejected by the payment provider, not by us. This may be because:
- There are insufficient funds on your card or in your bank account.
- Your card has expired.
- You’re purchasing from, or using a card issued in, a restricted country.
- You’re using an anonymous proxy to access the internet.
Contact your payment provider for more information about why the payment was rejected.
No, REGISTRATIONS FOR THE CONCLAVE IS CLOSED. NO WALK IN’S – ONLY PRE REGISTERED CAN PARTICIPATE.
The Conclave will be held the GE Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The full address is below -:
John F. Welch Technology Centre, GE Campus Industrial Park 122, Whitefield Road, in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India